INTERNATIONAL MAGIC CARTOON CONTEST 2009 - CHINA
1. Theme: MAGIC (MAGICIAN / ENCHANTER)
2. The competition is open to professional and amateur cartoonists from all over the world.
3. Only original cartoons or internet print outs signed by the cartoonists will be accepted for the competition. Photographs, photocopies, etc... will not be accepted. Computer-based copies are also acceptable.
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, career, e-mail, and telephone number on reverse.
5. Entries can be either black and white or coloured.
6. Size of cartoons should not exceed 29.7 x 42 cm (A3 paper size).
7. Maximum 8 entries will be submitted.
8. Deadline for entries is July 12, 2009.
9. PRIZES:First Prize - 2000 RMB + Medal + CatalogueSecond Prize - 800 RMB + Medal + CatalogueThird Prize - 300 RMB + Medal + CatalogueFive Special mentions + Medal + Catalogue
10. ADDRESS:Zhu Cheng, Room 2510, Kaiming Press (5th Floor), Foreign Language Teaching and Researching Press Mansions No.19 Xi San Huan Bei Road, Hai Dian District, Beijing 100089, CHINA
11. Submitted cartoons will not be returned.
12. All cartoonists whose cartoons are published in the catalogue will receive a free copy.
13. The organizers take no responsibility of the damages caused by postal service or bad transport.
14. The organizers reserve the right to publish the cartoons submitted to the festival and use them in any forms. Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes: cards, posters, catalogs, newspapers, magazine, and books etc.
15. E-mail: email@example.com